Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Brian Dowling


For thirty years Jim Davidson has been one of Britains most popular entertainers and also one of the hardest working. If people don't like his type of humour then turn the telly off. Or is it that now we can't make jokes about gay people, but they can talk about blow jobs until the cows come home???


Jim was the best contestant on Hells Kitchen. It is political correctness gone mad again. What has happened to Free Speech? Brian loves all the drama and attention.


Its just so stupid that the People running this years Hells Kitchen got Rid of Jim. I mean lets be honest here. I tuned in every night to see Jim and to see what he would say next. Its called Entertainment. Brian just went along with it and he knew Jim was going to be asked to leave. Its just shocking tbh, I really feel for Jim (I never thought I'd say that). As the blonde scouse lass said 'no matter what he says he's going to be wrong' I agree that J was set up. Brian is using the same sobbing gay card he used in bb & adele has got in on sob & get votes. I strongly object to 'old git' & senility comments from the teary eyed harpies.


I couldn't beleive he cried over that......OMG what a wimp. I bet there were loads of gay people watching TV out there cringing saying 'he gives us a bad name'. He was the one that needed to leave. It's not a good feeling watching Jim getting asked to leave (well hearing about it, I wasn't actually watching), it's like freedom of speech being asked to take a hike. Goodbye freedom of speech, goodbye forever.....


Bye Brian, look forward to your new "career" when you can say every day "Fries with that Sir? Oh, by the way, i'm Brian, i'm a little bit G.A.Y."


It's as simple as this Brian. Get on with your life and don't be so precious. Don't define your existence purely by the fact that you are gay, concentrate on the hundreds of other things in life that would enable you to progress and be fulfilled. Don't spend your life playing the victim - it doesn't do you any good in the short / medium or long term.


Brian wins the awards for the gay communities biggest embarasment- what an idiot. He plays the "Oh im such a victim" card to avoid the fact he has no personality.


Nice one Jim! Brian kept picking away at it, stirring the pot - he got what he deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment