Sunday, 29 June 2008

I'm to be remembered as 'The MINI Driving Lad'



I can't deal with my feelings anymore - I never have been. Right now I feel anxious, restless, uptight, there's things going round in my head. I feel ALONE. I feel depressed beyond what I can handle. I'm a waste of space, pointless, and no likes me, no one cares, they say they do, but when you really need them, they are never there. This night has been one of great and final lonliness. I cant begin to tell you how much pain Im in right now, that of lonliness and total exclusion and confusion.

I'm a disappointment to everyone, family and friends, everyone. I truly wish I was normal. I wish I could be like all of you. I wish I could not have the same conversations day in and day out about sports, politics and "how about that weather huh?"

But I can't. I'm me. I'm damaged goods Sure you'll see this note and say Michael's the crazy one. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. I cant help how I am. Then, return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

See you in heaven sometime soon, dropby, call up and say Hi how you doing, but then you'll never come see me in Heaven, why should you when you couldn't when I was on earth.

May you live your remainder in peace.
Mum, Dad, James, Lauren, Rico and Alfie, Clive, Matt... Everyone. Goodbye. I love you all.

Michael

'The MINI Driving Lad'

No comments:

Post a Comment