Well as most of you regualr readers will know I have this thing called aspergers (mild autism, not 'autism' autism. It’s an invisible disability that you initially wouldn't know that I had if you met me (not at first at least) because for the most part i am normal (if such a thing exists), erm... in a nut shell it’s basically something that causes me to be wired a little differently which in turn effects how i interact with others and ppl tend not to understand me very well.
Like for instance until i get to know someone fairly well I can be kinda quiet and even small talk can be akward for me, this in turn makes me seem a little cold :( Deep down I’m not and when I get to know people pretty well I can seem as normal as pie I guess I’m just on here hoping that there are decent people out there who will find me, or let me find them, maybe i'm asking for too much?
I like to think i'm a pretty nice person, and I would do anything to protect a mate. Kind of looking for people with the same attitude because most people nowadays seem to make freinds out of convenience and would walk all over them or put them down if they knew it would get them somewhere.
I know I keep going on and on about it, but it is ME, it is PART of who I AM.
Friday, 11 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment