This is basically how I am. It is a very useful video to watch.
Please do watch, it will help you understand how I am and function.
Like the guy in the video, I was bullied because I am odd, I still get it now days too, all because people don't know how to digest information on how I work, or are willing to take time to understand.
I just get labeled as 'Weird'. There is nothing wrong with me weird.
This is a short video on Repetitive Behaviors.
Thursday, 8 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Never heard of asperger before, so the video was quite educational. I think it's not uncommon that some people have certain degree of asperger, although not to the level of diagnosis.
ReplyDeleteWell, what is weird and what is normal?! I've just started my profile and put Deal or No Deal under my interest. Out of curiosity I clicked on it and see if anyone else put that in, and you're one of the first people on the list.
I still can't get my head round how many degrees you've got, and how you changed from English Literature to PhD in Computer Science! That's some achievement!!
Hi there. Just want to say that I was really touched by your blog. I can't believe people don't take the time to understand you. They just aren't worth it!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that there is someone else out there who doesn't like to frequent gay bars. I do enjoy the odd night out there but find that I just don't fit in.
I feel nervous and out of place and refuse to be hit upon by either sleazy old men or efeminite queens. It is not my idea of a fun night out.
David
I dont know why you would be left behind with aspergers' you seem extreamly intelligent, most people are jelous of this.
ReplyDelete