Sunday, 5 October 2008

Another Fucker

Just found out that one of my buddies is not so.. Yes... Jason AKA Raaahbar on gaydar, he needs to understand people who have Aspergers and not treat them like crap, like he has me.... he is SO immature.. and rather two faced as I found out today... people need to know the other side of this person.... so do what you like Jason... threaten me with legal action, it just goes to show how immature you really really are!!

He was on msn ealier...saying he was having a 'quiet weeekend' as he wasnt answering me or my texts.... I saw he was logged on gaydar... so asking him if anything was wrong.... and I said to him.. you said you werent talkin to anyone today...yet your in a chatroom....Im confused.

And he replies " Leave me alone" and I ask why...." Just leave me alone.. Im asking you..." I say why whats wrong..." Just leave me alone you wont be able to talk to me in aminute as I will ignore you"

i he was just rude and he just blocks me, he seems immature and has no respect for my feelings, he knows how I work and function... yet he ignores all my texts.

1 comment:

  1. Jason is a queen stay away from him, he is bad news, since his upbringing and his family issues, have rubbed off on him.

    He is odd take it from me.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete