I was thinking last night, what happens when everyone goes and there is just me.
Im scared, who is going to be around, no one really, everyone is so wrapped up in their doing and just doesnt care about anyone else.
I do get lonely often. As you get over 25 and especially when you are gay, life can get very lonely. I often walk the streets at 4am very upset at times, as i had no friends and don't really have any now. I've often thought that I must be a complicated person.
There is a perception that the gay scene and websites such as lend themselves to good looking fit guys meeting each other for sex or related activities. I think deep down, I think most people dont just want sex, they want to feel respected and have people to share experiences with.
I've noticed that some men, cannot always find that emotional bond and sometimes just end up sleeping around. I've never done that. I think sex is probably like a drug and they are lonely, just like me and they use this to hide and releave their lonliness. All though when they do this they give all gay people a bad name.
People died for us and people cant be civil and respect each other at all
They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly am for being linked with them.
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's one thing a can agree on with you Michael. Yesterday I made my staff have a 2 minute silence to remember those that fought for our country and died. It sickened me to see people carry on with their lives in bullring and not stop for a measly 2 minutes to remember those people.
ReplyDelete