Friday, 28 November 2008

That Thing Called Christmas

There are now just a few weeks until Christmas and shops are well stocked up for the coming spending spree. Some people feel the long run-up to the festive season means that Christmas is much less special when it finally arrives.

Others feel there is too much commercial pressure to buy presents and an emphasis on consuming lots of food and drink. But many of us enjoy having the special Christmas feeling around for longer and appreciate the extra planning time.

Personaly I hate it. And I dont really celebrate it.

Some people go on holiday, why god only knows, some people get drunk just for the sake of it, again why? What is the point?

It's for kids and you should stop getting excited about it from the age of 18 really as you become an adult, but I have noticed that people still act like children. And they are mostly gays...

It's boring! It's JUST ANOTHER DAY

Do you think Christmas starts too early?
Or do you enjoy a longer festive season?
Has Christmas become too commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment