Sunday, 19 April 2009

Abandoned, tourmented and dizzy

It has been a confusing day.

My parents have gone to London for 8 days today, I am home alone.
I am very anxious and worried about being alone.

I drove them to the airport at 10am and stood and watched them go to check-in, they disappeared, I stood there frozen, I felt dizzy and had to sit down a while.

The I went to the car, I had driven Dads X5 as need to get their bags in.
I drove home and got into bed, and my room started spinning. I woke up at around 3pm as James bond was starting on ITV4 as I had set the SKY Channel to Change. I had fallen asleep with the TV on. I felt odd waking up.

I went to the shop to get something for my headache, and was accosted by 5 lads, who taunted me, I walked away from them, they were loud.

Then as I was walking to my car along the road, a lad came to me and said " What do you do for a living mate.... I asked why.. he said... my job is pretty hush...Do you know if there is a marine base around here, I am a royal marine and I have just been mugged" I wasn't looking at him I was looking at the floor.

He started to get hostile and he was scaring me. I just said to him to go to the Police Station up the road and I walked away rather fast and got in my car. I am trying to work out why they did this, the adrenalin is pumping through me.

I haven't eaten much today and I haven't had a shower either. I set and concentrate on one thing and that is communicating with people or reading or doing something, and I forget about everything else, and leave it.

The next 7 days are going to be hard and awful and very worrying and anxious and also very lonely. I like my own company to an extent, but I usually sit in my room knowing my family are at home, but this time I am totally alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment