and a very nice site that we have visited before.
It's quiet and there are places to walk and sit and lots of things to take photos of, and there are not too many people to bother about too.
I will be took my laptop and 3G dongle so I can get online, it does work there, I used it last time :)
The weather was really very kind, and was dry for most of the time, however it got really cold at night, and by around 10pm it was quite cold outside. So I was sat in the caravan watching tv with family and drinking tea! :)
We explored round and about, James and I went walking up hills and he took some rather dodgy photos of me.
We went walking and went to a pub for lunch, it was rather uncomfortable as it was really busy and people were looking at me. My Mother took a photo and I look totally confused and very anxious in it.
All in all was a good time away, did little which was nice.
Just trying to settle back in at home again.
I did some photos.
The Caravan

Where I slept, shared with my brother

This Balloon was spotted nearby

Dust across the caravan site

Great sky at dust

Fort William

Fort William again

No comments:
Post a Comment