Sunday, 17 May 2009

The Builders are coming again!!

Builders and drain guys are arriving tomorrow and they are here for two days, they are sorting out the drains on the drive, as we had an extention built, there needs to be more channels to take away the rain. (See photo)




It is very much the same as last time, I am going to be on my own and there are going to be a fair few of them. They are arriving at 8am.

It Will be very strange having lots of people here after the quiet weekend, they make such a noise too, drilling, banging, shouting! Its unnerving.

They will come and ask me things again, 'Alright mate.. I have finished this come and take a look". Another " Alright mate, I need to know what paint you want you walls doing, here's a colour card" and so on.

There are here until Thursday or Friday.

Very anxious about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment