Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Some people

Some people are so ignorant, selfish, inconsistent and illogical, they just dont think!!

I have not named any names to protect the person or persons as I really do like them, they just have a very odd and illogical way of showing friendship, when they fully well know how I am and what I need. I wish they would think.

Take today, a contact of mine had their exam, great. The decided to stay out all day and night, knowing full well that I wanted to talk to them. They never thought to take a small amount of time out to contact me, instead they made the choice and stayed out all night, saying they were celebrating, what I have no idea, I thought you celebrated after something, not before or during. Very illogical don't you think.

And then they say that they have to be somewhere in less then 6 hours, (It's now 3am) I mean how illogical is that, to stay out all those hours when you have to do something the next day, I get bet my life that he wont be in touch when its daylight.

This person says they are a friend, but they don't seem to understand that their actions are illogical and cause me distress, if they understood me, they would not do half of what they do. They say one thing and do another, and make sudden changes and plan things without any warnings.

I hope they do not need an ambulance in the future, they may have to wait sometime, like 8 hours, why the ambulance crew go for a drink, still, it will be their turn to wait.

I wish they would think before they do, and or say something, that could change them, that would or may disrupt my routine and changes things.

No comments:

Post a Comment