He gets upset and runs off screaming - that or sits there fish-eyed, dreaming
who knows what from who knows where -so weird, that kid, he sits and stares at nothing.
Nothing! Every day the same act. The same words, thoughts.
I give up, okay?
I mean, you tried to understand him. Couldn't do it. Got to hand him this -he's good at being strange he damn well better change because we're right. No little pansy any more, he's going to learn to be a man and take his orders....
Now what? What's the use of trying? Look - he's down there crying on the floor I just can't take this anymore. We never know what's going to happen wish he'd shape up, cut the crap and grow up, join the world of men, but what do you expect?
He’s one of THEM
Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment