This is fucking lame. I wish people would just act their age. Full stop. Including you.
I wish you just act their age and stop embarrassing yourself..Nightclubs are fort teenagers.
I am not a teenager and what's more neither are you!! How old are you????????
But I'm still going to say... Who ARE all those people, and WTF do they do the rest of the time? Who are these plastic boys and these clueless guys? Who are these fucked-up drug abusing weirdo's? Why do they have to get so drunk and high that they can't even tell when they're flailing around and into other people on the dance floor?
Worse, what's with the ones who are so self-absorbed that they blow through the crowd with complete disregard for anyone who might happen to be in their way, acting like they own the place because they have successfully managed to mould themselves into an official "desirable boy"? Huh?
So that's it. I don't do night clubs. Don't invite me, if you want to go and make a prick of yourself then do, but don't moan at me because I judge you from the way you choose to act like a kid.
I want people to act their age, not a big thing to ask
I know my Dad would have a fit if I went out clubbing, Mind I have got responsibility to inherit so I think I'm doing well by not acting like all the other poofs that go in the aids breading places.
Good gays = Those that don't *need* to go to clubs, and can quite happily live without them. Im one of those, ok so I may sit at home, but at least im not speading the virus and being a slag!
Bad, Bad Gays = Who see the *need* to go to these aids holes, and fill the pockets off those club owners who can 'see you coming' and are rubbing their hands together cos your so gullible and needy that you haven't anything else better to do!
Friday, 29 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

excelent blog well done, totally agree
ReplyDelete