Tuesday, 3 March 2009

The Day after the day before, and a little more

Well its Monday.. I HATE Mondays!

I woke up this morning in my own bed... it all seems to quiet, giving that I had two days away the weekend that were so so fine.It was rather fun waking up in the caravan and seeing the fantastic views all around, it was quiet, the place was good, things to see and the food was grand.

Waking at 8.30 and smelling people cooking their breakfasts!
Breakfasts were huge and I mean huge, Cereal, Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Beans, Toast, Tea, Yogurt, Fruit Juice..

I had to go a stroll up the hills with James to work it all off, while Mum, Dad and Sis relaxed by the waterside... Talking of James he has the loudest snoring ever, I know he will not be happy my telling you but it was like I was two feet away from a motor mower! I did bring this up with him, but he just stuck his tongue out at me! How Rude!!

We had dinner Saturday evening... and I had some alcohol... I was feeling very tired when we reach the restaurant and somewhat anxious as I hadn't had communication from certain people... I almost feel asleep in my food.. I ate my food and I felt worse... the alcohol was making me feel ill and sleepy.

I needed to lie down.. I stuck it out and we finished up headed back to caravan and I headed to my bed.. it was around 9.30pm.. I slept right through.

Sunday we had another lazy daytime, and headed home around 5pm.

It was a grand time away, I will upload some photos I did of the location.
Dad says we may go elsewhere weekend of next. We'll see.

Monday; today has been quiet, I was woken by Alfie who wanted feeding, so having done that, I went back to bed, I slept in late and woke around 12 noon, to silence and my cat sat next to me looking disapprovingly at me as if to say " Are you getting up I want to play".

Went a wee stroll the afternoon and posted some letters and got my newspaper.
It was throwing down some sort of snowy rain.

Its been a funny evening too, very quiet.

Just leaves me to say, Hello Tuesday, what have you in store for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment