Sunday, 15 March 2009

Losing Balance

I seem to be losing my balance, when I get up from sitting down I wobble slightly, when I walk and try and avoid things I find it hard to steady myself.

I drop things more too it seems, when I try and get things I fail and I drop them, this is mostly at home however.

I have always been clumsy behaviour wise, dropping things now and then but it seems to becoming more common.

I am also losing more weight, my jeans are slipping off me today and I have to keep pulling them up and I cannot tighten the belt anymore. So I will have to go and buy some more.

I have a cold too, and I cant breath too well, I am eating OK though, It is confusing as to why all this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment