Saturday, 28 March 2009

It all adds up!

I dont understand the interest of going out to pubs, or clubs. I go out on special times, with family my birthday family birthday but no where else.

After reading this I think a few of you will be shocked. I was and some what bemused why people throw half their earnings away basicly.

I worked out that gays going out one night a week at say £80 - £100 x that by 4 weeks in a month = £400.00 then x that by 12 = £4,880 - In my case x £2,880 by 15 years as I have never been out like that and dont go out, and the total is £72,000 I get it to for 15 years.

Or one night a week @ £60 x that by 4 weeks a month = £240 then x that by 12 = £2,880 - in my case x 2,880 by 15 years aagin, and thats 43k I get it to for 15 years.

Imagine if you had put that in a bank instead of the pub / club owners pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment