Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Flu, builders and more stress

Well its 8.30am I have been up since 7am.

I am awaiting the return of the builders as my Father has called them back, as they didn't do somethings to his satisfaction!

Its cold and I am stressing, as they said they would be here at 8am.
Last time they said they would be here at 8am they arrived at 9am, and the time before that they said they would be here at 9am they came at 8am!

I still have the flu, I keep sneezing, its really not pleasant at all.
My immune system is so low, you get stressed and it wears it down and then then virus gets it and gets you and it is harder to fight it off!

I don't have much to do today work wise myself as as Lucas my fellow Engineer is doing most of it today.

It is now 09:10am and they are still not here.

I have a feeling it is going to be a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment