I got up, and got dressed, haven't had a shower today, and I'm still wearing the same pair of socks since Wednesday.
At 11am My mother brought me a cup of tea and asked how I was, and she was asking if I would be alright when everyone arrived, and asked would I like to be in the room before they arrive or come in afterwards. I said I would like to come in afterwards.
I stayed in my room and drank my tea. I was feeling anxious when I heard them arrive, they all sounded loud. I waited until things had settled down and then my Mum came up and said, to come down when I was ready and that dinner would be ready, it was now 1pm.
I went down and walked into the room and I feel really, really nervous. I could feel everyone looking, my head was down. In the corner of my eye everyone casually looked in my direction, and my Sister piped up " Hello Mikey... you Ok.." I replied " Hi, I’m fine thank you". And I sat down. Everyone in turn said " Hello" to me, I felt somewhat at ease when my food arrived, turkey with the trimmings.
I ate my food in total silence everyone was chatting. Then suddenly my name was said and someone directed a question at me, I froze.. and took in what they were saying, and thought about it for a few moments and then delivered my answer.. It was from my Uncle Doug. I ate desert.
I asked to be excused and went back to my room as I had to install something on my laptop.
My Mum came and asked if Tesco was open and she wanted some items to make some tea and supper for later, I looked as Tesco was open. So MINI and I took a drive down.
The car park was half full, however the store itself was empty...

I couldn't believe it.. no bread, no fruit, no vegetables...at all!
I got some things that my Mum had asked for and then MINI and I came home.
Everyone was still here when I arrived back, and I was greated by Alfie.
Everyone went home around 6pm and I went to my room.. and have been here since watching tv and surfing...
Tomorrow I want to go to PC World and look at Servers and Network Drives.

No comments:
Post a Comment