It's just gone 3.30am on Boxing day.
I'm wide awake, its so quiet. Its just been announced Eartha Kitt has died on the news. Why to people die so much at Christmas?
I'm analysing things, and also wondering what to do. I don't feel very tired.
I feel very awake, almost hyperactive, but then not bouncing around so.
I had a sandwich about 2 hours ago but I'm hungry again. There isn't much to eat, that doesn't take a great deal of effort to make.
Alfie is alseep on my bed, he has been so good today, he has stayed with me, only leaving to have some food and use his litter tray. He licks my hand and looks and me purring me reasuringly and then sits down next to me with his head on my leg.
I played some DS a short time ago, and watched a movie on TV while eating.
Now I need to find some more food and make some tea.
I'm not sure what the daytime holds in store, fingers crossed it is better then today and a bit more lively. But Im worried as there are meant to be people arriving at some point, relatives, Im anxious, as I dont really interact, I just sit there, and I fear they will talk or ask me something and I wont know how to answer it. And I get flustered, and also feel out of place.
Fingers crossed today will be kind to me. Hope you all have had a good Christmas, and I would love to hear from you.
Friday, 26 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment