Tuesday, 30 December 2008

New Years Eve

Well tomorrow, is the new years day and evening. I will be on my own, I'm really not looking forward to it. I will just most likey sleep during the evening.

My parents are off to some party at a one of their friends houses, I have not been invited, and I dont think I could cope with the ammount of people that will be there.

I did ask them to stay home with me, but they told me that it had been planned for weeks so they could really not go along :(

I do feel lonely right now, and tomorrow will be far far worse, and it will extend and continue and into New Years Day.

If you are at a loose end tomorrow, (I imagine the whole country will be utterly drunk beyond all reason ) get in touch, you'd life my spirits.

1 comment:

  1. If there was a way to give you a Golden Handshake on this site or an Order of Merit I'd gladly give it to you.

    Well done you for the forthright way you present yourself in your blog.

    I used to teach Special Needs Students and not wanting to sound like I run anyone down but I had a couple with Aspergers and they did well. All you have to do is find the key and away you go. You obviously found yours.

    If you'd like to say hello from time to time please feel free... It's so refreshing to find a person with a life on this site...

    Well done you... Happy New Year and I hope 2009 brings you the very best that the best can offer.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete