I got dumped by a friend of three months by email at 2.30am on Tuesday, still dont understand why and hes got me into trouble
Well he was online person I had metBut what I dont understand is, he accepted me for how I am, my Aspergers and routines and all.
The other thing is that he didnt write the email. He emailed me as usual on Monday from work, and he said he would call me on the evening, he did, and missed him, I tried to call him about an hour later and his number would not work. I emailed him, and got an email at 2.30am from someone I dont know, telling that "Its in my best interests that I dont try and contact him"
I was confused, so I asked for propper explaintion, and I got a long email accusing me of lots of things, this was totally wrong.
I dont get his behavior change, he was happy, the last email he sent was at 9pm on Monday, saying " Im leaving work, Ill call you on my way home, I really like you".
He was part of my routine we spoke, text and emailed everyday.
He paid quite a lot of attention to me, Took an interest and understood me, So Im now confused by his behaviour change.
Well, this is the thing, he hasnt got a boyfriend, he cant have, or had, as he would call me on his way to work, would email me a bit during the day, call me a lunchtime and also on his way home, and then we would chat and play games online in the evening, and this was the same everyday.
I dont know who the stranger is thats emaling me is, Lloyd was happy, as i said the last email he sent was at 9pm on Monday, saying " Ill call you on my way home, I really like you".
I dont get his behaviour at all, I keep going over and over in my head about it.
I now have a gap in my routine where he used to be and its very uncomfortable.
Thursday, 4 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment