Life in solitary is here to stay it seems.
Three days home alone seems such a long time. Its so dam quiet and I havent the idea what to do.
And what gets me is that I have told people way in advance that Im going to be alone, and have asked for a little attention over these three days.
And I get no calls to see how I'm doing, Time to review friendships again I think
I must thanks those that did actally bother to get in touch today, thank you.
I may stay in bed and await Monday, at least things will be back to normal then, but even then no one will pay any real attention. Well not without having to ask for it first!
Life is just a joke. I'd donate it to someone else if I could. Anyone want it? Bids now being taken michiel@scotslad.org
Saturday, 6 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

All I ask is for a phone call, most of you can afford a phone call a day, and those of you not from fame, a text, an email.
ReplyDelete