Hi everyone,
Myself and everyone that I communicate are about at different times, between 7pm and 3am is the time I am online and have nothing really to do as such, and that's my socialising time online, I'm normally asleep at 4am and I will be the next few days as I have been getting up early as the builders have been coming at 8am and I have been at home working, and getting about 3 hours sleep. So I'm going to start going to be around 1 - 2am from Monday as there is never anyone to talk to after 12am now days as everyone has dropped me. Adjustments
This week my routines have been messed up with the builders arriving and my having to be here all day and having to wake up, or as it has been wake up at 7.30am and lie there for 30 minute making sure that I do not fall asleep again, or else I will not be up for when they arrive at 8am.
I am drained this week, my body and my brain can take no more adjustments or changes so please re frame from doing any sudden changes to how I communicate or talk with you.
I will self destruct if there are anymore changes without any prior warning.
I am currently running in 'Safe mode'.
So I need to do some reworking on how various friendships are going to function, as I'm about different hours to half the people I used to talk to and now they have gone, I am getting into going to sleep at a earlier time. Would appreciate all you can do to help, be it text, phone online comms. Just don't go quiet or ignore me, I don't understand silence. No one does. And I don't understand the words 'later' or 'soon' - so please don't say 'talk to you later' or 'talk to you soon' - these do not work for me, I cannot grasp them.
And I know you cant help or have control over any of what you do, work, etc and that you do not plan and have routines like I do, so we just going to have to see how it goes :)
And please try and communicate with me if we can not have a phone chat or an online one, please try and reply to my texts, as then I know what is what.
Please comprehend.
Thank you
Saturday, 21 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment