It is 4.30am now, I had a nap yesterday afternoon at 4pm and awoke at 12 midnight, 12am, had some food and watched Waterloo Road that I recorded; as I needed sleep.
Yesterday I was working from home, as we have the builders in to make some modifications to the house, and the garden and also painters and decoraters to decorate my bedroom.
As I said I had the builders here yesterday, I was on my own and there were eight of them. The first two arrived at 8.30am - Then two more at 9am - two more at 9.30am and the final two at 9.45am They are here until till 4pm.
They wanted my attention every 20 minutes, when they keep asking and telling me things, like 'Alright mate.. I am here to fill your cracks and put a pole in the wall". Another came " Alright mate, I am here to strip and paint a bedroom.." and so on.
I stand there, and take in what they are each saying to me, process the information and have to think of the answer to give them. ( They stand there waiting my response and instruction)
Very strange having lots of people here. There are here each day from yesterday (Tuesday) until Friday and then Monday and Tuesday of Next week.
The one guy has a stutter bless him, it is difficult to understand what he says. But he is a great person, very polite He is a carpenter, very skilled, I stood and watched him for a while, amazing work.
I am going to try and find out the one young lads name, he was about 5’9 tall, slim, he has brown hair and is wearing black jeans and a black fleece top with the company logo on the front and rear, he has white trainers on and is also wearing one of those hats like the Russians wear, that cover your head and ears.
He seemed really interested in making me understand what he was going to do, and he came and sort my approval on each thing he was doing, and he came and showed me the results when he had finished.
I never went to bed Tuesday night, stayed up all night and right through till 4pm yesterday afternoon when I went to for a nap and woke at 12am today / last night.
Again today I am working from home, as I have the eight builders coming here again at about 9am.
Its 4.48am now going to grab some food and watch TV, until they arrive again later this morning!
Will blog later on.
Thursday, 12 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment