Well it is Tuesday
The builders finished the inside of the house yesterday (Monday) and I have slept some of the day and have been moving some of my things back into my newly painted, floored room. It will take a while, it took two days to move out of there and into the guest suite.
The builders are due back on Friday, and Monday next week as they need to continue building the extension to the garage block, and also a new wall.
So tomorrow I will move the remainder of my things into my room and arrange them and plug in all my plugs as to the way it all was. Its very stress full moving everything again! And then I have to settle into the room and being there again.
Then I have Thursday to catch up on some sleep and some jobs.
I didn't know having these people here would cause me so much stress, it was fine when they didn't make so much noise and keep asking me things. There were 11 of them at one point in my house and that was very uncomfortable indeed.
I'm not sure how many are coming back or what time as yet so my sleep will be disrupted again on Thursday night / Friday morning as I will lie awake awaiting them to arrive.
Also I have this twinging pain in my left leg, being left handed, I guess I am also left legged as I used it far more... I walk left foot first.. and use it to kick things and all kinds.. it hurts... and causes me great discomfort.
Wednesday, 25 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment