Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Builders again

Well the builders returned.

They are doing my room still I am staying in the guest room, hence all my stuff has had to be moved there, and has to be in the exact same order as in my room, that too a bit of time to do, but its all done now, and will have to be moved back on Friday afternoon, or Saturday when everything is dry.

It is very much the same as last week, I was on my own and there were eight of them. The first two arrived at 9.05am - Then two more at 9.30am - the final four at 10am They are here until till 4pm.

Very strange having lots of people here after the quiet weekend, they make such a noise too, drilling, banging, shouting! Its unnerving.

They still come and ask me things, 'Alright mate.. I have finished this come and take a look". Another " Alright mate, I need to know what paint you want you walls doing, here's a colour card" and so on.

There are here until Thursday or Friday as they had to wait for plaster to dry and the snow also stopped them building outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment