Well the weekend was total boredness if that is a word.
If people could be inconsistent then that was the time to be so.
I have started to process evaluations of people and what they bring to my life, and if they are the correct sort of person I both would like and need.
I need to know I can contact people who I regard as my friends at any time as is my friendship requirements.
I need to have replies soon after sending a message or they just keep sending messages. Nothing out of malice, it's just the way I am.
I could send you a message at any time in 24 hours and if you do not answer I would keep messaging until you respond.
I want people to learn about, the person who I am, what I like doing etc.
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment